Friday, November 23 2018
TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. invites Specially Registered Contractors (SRC) to tender for:-
SUPPLY, ENGINEERING, INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING OF
1) ONLINE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & PRODUCTION OPTIMISATION SYSTEM FOR COGENERATION PLANT;
2) ONLINE STEAM TRAP REMOTE CONDITION MONITORING SYSTEM
AT TEMBUSU MULTI UTLITIES COMPLEX, JURONG ISLAND
(CT NO. 40006592)
For The Supply, Engineering, Installation & Commissioning of
1) Online Performance Monitoring & Production Optimisation System For Cogeneration Plant;
2) Online Steam Trap Remote Condition Monitoring System
At Tembusu Multi Utlities Complex, Jurong Island
(CT No. 40006592)
- Singapore-based companies that have own engineering capability using thermodynamic simulation software in performing on-line power plant performance monitoring services and/or;
- Singapore-based companies that have own engineering capability in online steam trap remote condition monitoring system.
Site show-round can be arranged upon request.
For arrangement, please contact either:
- Mr. Belgi Pyay Hpone Aung at Tel No. 67689573 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Goh Soo Chan at Tel No. 67685661 and/or email email@example.com
SPECIALLY REGISTERED CONTRACTOR (SRC):
Contractors with relevant experience and capability can apply to TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. for the pre-qualification as bidders for this tender. Application forms are obtainable via www.tuaspower.com.sg.
All completed application forms are to be submitted by 30 November 2018 (Friday) before 11.00am.
TENDER DOCUMENT FEE (Inclusive Of Prevailing GST Rate):
TENDER CLOSING INFORMATION :
Tender Closing Date & Time (S’pore) At Tembusu Multi-Utilities Complex, Jurong Island (Tender Box):
18 January 2019 (Friday) at 11.00am.
Tender Purchase Info:
Tender document can be purchased from Tembusu Multi-Utilities Complex, 20 Tembusu Crescent, Jurong Island, Singapore 627610 on Mondays to Fridays except Public Holidays between 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Tender document fee (inclusive of 7% GST), which is non-refundable, should be made in either cash (in exact amount) or a crossed cheque payable to “TP Utilities Pte. Ltd.”.
Contractors who do not have a valid Jurong Island (JI) Pass, please email Ms Ang Yin Sia Joanna at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Ms Lim Wei Ting at email@example.com for application of pass.
Kindly note that the JI visitor pass application approval will require 2 to 3 working days. Please submit the request of your pass application earlier to avoid delays.
TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without having to assign any reason for its decision. All cost and expenses incurred in connection with these applications shall be borne by the contractors.