Friday, November 29 2019
TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. invites its approved vendors or eligible bidders to tender for:-
SALE AND SUPPLY OF COAL TO TEMBUSU MULTI-UTILITIES COMPLEX, JURONG ISLAND FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR TERM (CT NO. 40006711)
For The Sale And Supply Of Coal To Tembusu Multi-Utilities Complex, Jurong Island For A Period Of One (1) Year Term (CT No. 40006711)
TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. (TPU) approved vendors or eligible bidders.
SPECIALLY REGISTERED CONTRACTOR (SRC):
TENDER DOCUMENT FEE (Inclusive Of Prevailing GST Rate):
TENDER CLOSING INFORMATION :
Tender Closing Date & Time (S’pore) At Tembusu Multi-Utilities Complex, Jurong Island (Tender Box):
- Technical & Commercial Submission
20 December 2019 (Friday) before 11.00am.
- Price Submission
21 February 2020 (Friday) before 11.00am.
Tender Purchase Info:
1. For bidders who have offices in Singapore, tender document can be purchased from Tembusu Multi-Utilities Complex, 20 Tembusu Crescent, Jurong Island, Singapore 627610 on Mondays to Fridays except Public Holidays between 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Bidders who do not have a valid Jurong Island Pass, please email Ms Ang Yin Sia Joanna at email@example.com for application of JTC visitor pass.
Kindly note that JTC visitor pass application approval will require 2 to 3 working days. Please send us your pass application request earlier to avoid delays.
Kindly note that tender document fee is S$214 (inclusive of 7% GST) and is not refundable. It has to be made in either cash (in exact amount) or a crossed cheque payable to “TP Utilities Pte. Ltd.”
2. For bidders who do not have offices in Singapore and wish to participate in this tender exercise and purchase the tender documents, please contact the below persons for further information.
- Ms. Nur Amalina Binte Zakaria at Tel No. +65-6768 9598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Koh Li Jade at Tel No. +65-6768 9595 or email email@example.com
Tender fee will be at S$200 (excluding of 7% GST) and is not refundable. Kindly note that bank charges are to be borne by bidder. Payment must be made via bank transfer.
TP Utilities Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any application without having to assign any reason for its decision. All cost and expenses incurred in connection with these applications shall be borne by the applicants.