Tuas Power Generation Pte. Ltd.
Job Reference No.
- Responsible for the proper supervision and execution of maintenance and overhaul of all control & instrumentation equipment as assigned by Engineers and Technical Officers.
- Supervise contractors to ensure good quality and progress of maintenance works, as well as full compliance with contract specifications.
- Report on the performance of contractors
- Assist the Engineers and Technical Officers in investigation of plant defects and outages.
- Perform trouble-shooting and rectification of fault and maintenance works
- Carry out inspections and monitor conditions of plants.
- Higher NITEC/NITEC in any engineering discipline
- Experience in power, utilities, petrochemical or process plants will be an advantage.
This position is based at Tuas. Transport will be provided at both Choa Chu Kang and Jurong East MRT Stations.